Many factors can affect the value of your home. Here are just a few. We would be happy to provide you with a detailed Market Analysis of your home. Give us a call and we'll develop a marketing plan for your home.
- This is the most important factor in determining the value of your home.
- Prospective buyers compare your property against competing properties.
- Buyers will perceive value based upon properties that have sold or are available in the area.
- The current real estate market affects property values.
- Price and speed of sale are affected by the condition of the property.
- First impressions are important, as prospective buyers often make purchased based on emotion.
- Optimizing the physical appearance of your home will maximize the buyer's perception of value.
- Pricing your home property from the beginning is an important factor in determining the length of time it will take to sell your home.