irst impressions count when the prospective purchaser enters your home! The following check list will help ensure positive purchaser thoughts! Give us a call
and we'll help you develop a detailed home selling plan.
- Keep lawn neat and mowed.
- Replace dead plants and keep shrubs pruned.
- Keep driveway and steps clear of debris.
- Apply fresh paint as needed.
- Repair cracked or broken windows.
- Replace torn screen doors.
- Check faucets and sprinkler systems.
- Keep patio area neat.
- Replace counter tile or grout as needed.
- Clean the oven and floor.
- Remove unnecessary items.
- Avoid clutter.
- Remove all unnecessary items.
- Clean floor and tidy the shelves.
- Check caulking around tubs and showers.
- Replace or clean shower curtain.
- Repair leaking faucets.
- Replace tile and grout if needed.
- Be sure drapes and carpets are clean.
- Apply paint as needed.
- Replace light bulbs as needed.
- Clean windows inside and out.