My real estate career began in South Placer County in 1983 where I specialized in residential real estate. I've been a continuous member of the Placer County Association of Realtors®(PCAR), the California Association of Realtors®(CAR), and the National Association of Realtors®(NAR) since that time.
The California real estate transaction has become increasingly more complex over the years. With my considerable experience as a real estate consultant I strive to eliminate the stress of the transaction by listening, evaluating, and caring about your needs.
Your satisfaction will always by my #1 priority accomplished with integrity, professional service, modern technology and plain old fashion hard work. The vast majority of my existing clients are past clients or referrals from past clients. I will be happy to supply you with specifics or a list of personal references at your request.
- California Association of Realtors® Ombudsman
- Placer County Association of Realtors® Ombudsman
- Placer County Association of Realtors® Mediator
- Placer County Association of Realtors® Professional Standards Committee member and past chairperson
- e-PRO Internet Certification
VIEW OUR CURRENT LISTINGS